In today’s highly competitive market, establishing systems to measure key stakeholder feedback is crucial to increasing volume and nurturing relationships.
Well executed survey tools result in business intelligence that can (a) help your practice understand what customers want and expect, (b) assess how your practice is delivering in these areas and (c) help your practice make better decisions.
Depending on your specialty, key stakeholders may include:
- Referring Physicians
- Hospital Staff
- Hospital Administration
Specialty and type of practice (office based v. hospital based) will help determine what is important for your practice to measure.
Examples of what indicators to assess include but are not limited to:
- Willingness to recommend this physician to my family/friends and or physician peers
- Ability and timeliness of appointment scheduling
- Phone wait times and ease of use of phone system
- Waiting room wait times
- Cleanliness of waiting room, office, exam room
- Staff friendliness
- Physician spent enough time with me (patient)
- Physician answered all of my questions (patient)
- Physician was respectful (patient)
- Practice provided timely and relevant patient status updates (referring physician)
For further information, visit http://practicemax.com/