PracticeMax is helping clients successfully navigate the transition to ICD-10 utilizing a team of experts including certified coding professionals. The multidisciplinary approach includes cross functional teams representing PracticeMax Senior Leadership, Billing, Coding, Compliance and Contracting Departments.
PracticeMax supports and manages many aspects of the transition including but not limited to:
- Introduction of new tools such as mobile charge documentation, ICD-10 ready EHRs and coding support resources (i.e. MyCodingTools.com)
- Incur the expense of hardware and software upgrades
- Facilitate communication , planning and testing with payers
- Train PracticeMax billing and coding staff
- Identify how ICD-10 impacts every system and vendor PracticeMax partners with to provide excellent customer service to clients