At PracticeMax, we know the ability to negotiate and successfully obtain financially sound payer and hospital contracts heavily impacts revenue and is crucial to the health of a practice.
Establish a contracting strategy that meets practice goals, including goals related to revenue, seeing more patients, etc. In addition, our team can assess insurance plans currently accepted to evaluate potential areas of expansion.
PracticeMax has achieved double digit increases for clients when re-negotiating contracts on their behalf; results depend on specialty, hospital vs. office based practices, geography, and other market factors.
Keep up with the latest market rates and trends to reduce lost revenue:
• Avoid lost revenue through careful monitoring of contracts and reimbursement
• Identify areas of unrealized revenue
• Increase revenue through favorable contracts
Contact us to find out how we can help you increase your number of paid claims. (Source: CMS)
Achieve optimal contracts with PracticeMax:
• Evaluate, negotiate & secure optimal contracts with payers and hospitals
• Access to experts who can support physician practices in securing optimal contracts with hospitals
• Increase patient pool by expanding insurance plan coverage
We monitor your reimbursement to ensure your practice is paid according to contracted rates. Our team keeps pace with market reimbursement rates and terms to ensure the delivery of optimal reimbursement.
Obtain a Market Profile Report to understand your market and create a negotiation strategy to best suit your practice. This report turns a massive amount of complex data into a digestible, apples to apples comparison of case rates by payer. Additional benefits include:
• Gain a true picture of reimbursement
• Visualize and understand your market to help create negotiation strategies
• Identify areas of missed or lost revenue
Promote your practice's differentiators so that you can leverage these in payer negotiations. If your practice does not have differentiators, our experts can help develop changes in operations that will lead to valuable differentiators that can be used as clout in negotiations.